Stamped Concrete Patio & Walkway Construction Project in West Hartford, CT
Coastal Creations recently completed a stamped concrete walkway design and construction project in West Hartford, CT. We want to say thanks to amazing family for giving us the creative freedom to design and up grade the walkway entrance to their home. We have included bullet points below to what the stamped concrete walkway installation project entailed:
- We started off with a walkway and driveway that had serious drainage / grading issues that was causing water to pool at the garage doors and deterioration ￼ to the asphalt and concrete floor of their garage.
- We started by removing the asphalt and cutting back 9” into the seam of the garage floor and removing the deteriorated concrete.
- We then installed a drain set fully encapsulated in Portland cement and also Persian pavers embedded in cement making one solid concrete structure.
- Then from there we adjusted the grade / pitch of both walkway and driveway to ensure that water escapes from pavement and/or hits the drain.
- We then installed 300sq’ of Techo Bloc Blu 80 in the color chestnut brown, specifically designed for vehicular traffic.
- Then another 150sq’ of Techo Bloc Blu 60 for the walkway in the color chestnut brown with Persian chocolate brown pavers for the boarder.
This project was not only for aesthetic purposes it also had serious functional issues that needed to be rectified. We were happy to work along side this family to achieve their goal and eliminate their drainage / pavement deterioration issues.
We have included a video of the finished stamped concrete walkway project for your review. f you are seeking stamped concrete patio or walkway design and build services in the West Hartford area, you can contact us today at (860) 716-5961 to schedule a quick no-cost quote! You can click the following link to view our 5-star Google Reviews.