Stamped Concrete Patio Installation, Beachscape, Tropical Plants Project Newington, CT
We transformed this back yard into a TROPICAL OAIS! To achieve this look we did the following:
- 600 sq’ stamped concrete patio with a Italian Slate Textured skin.
- Landscaped the slope / beds with a mixture of native flowers along with over 12 species of exotic topicals.
- we then created a 1,500 sq’ beach, constructed with under drains to eliminate water and allow for drainage, ensuring the design lasts.
- we used 3 different sized washed river gravel to for the decorative stone beds / decorative run off swale.
- Followed by 2,000 sq’ sod installation on 12 yards of screened top soil.
- We then decorate with our wooden tropical boxes with various tropical species and topped it off with a nice shade sail!
We have included some photos from this project below. You can click any of the thumbnails below to launch the slideshow.